1. Professor Dr Franklin S Weine:
Rotary Instruments in the Safest, Most Predictable Manner.
Professor Dr Franklin S Weine:
Long-Term Evaluation of Endodontically Treated Teeth with Inadequate Restorations.
2. Professor Dr Mohamed Fayad:
Endodontic Failures Revised: Changing the Approach.
3. Professor Dr Hisham El Tagouri:
A Trip to the Apex; A Close Look at Complex Root Canal Systems.
4. Professor Dr Edmound Koyess:
Calcified Root Canals.
5. Professor Dr Ismail Elsherif:
A Survey of Vital and Non-Vital Tooth Therapy For Milky Teeth.
6. Professor Dr Carlos Menezes Aguiar:
Comparative Study of Root Canal Preparation
7. Professor Dr Safouh Al Bunni:
Complication of Canal Preparation.
8. Professor Dr Ahmed Al-Kahtani:
Obturaion Techniques Catered for Complex Root Anatomy.
9. Professor Dr Philippe Sleiman:
The Control of the Canal Taper Using the K3 Ni-Ti Rotary Files.
10. Professor Dr Essam Zaatar:
Pain Control in Endodontics.
Professor Dr Essam Zaatar:
Endodontic Access Cavity Preparation.
11. Associate Professor Dr Alaa Diab:
Introducing a New Root Canal Filling System.
12. Associate Professor Dr Randa El Bogdady:
Root Canal Obturation- Past, Present and the Future.
13. Professor Dr M. Ragai Mostehy:
Conservative and Periodontal Relationship.
14. Professor Dr Abdel Rahim Mohammad:
Smoking and Our Dental Professional.
Professor Dr Abdel Rahim Mohammad:
15. Professor Dr Omar Zidan:
The Restoration of Endodontically Treated Teeth.
16. Associate Professor Dr Tarek Abdel Halim:
Restoration of Endodontically Treated Teeth.
17. Professor Dr Ahmed Gamal:
Biologic Modulators in Endodontic Periodontal Diseases.
18. Professor Dr Ahmed Assad:
Immediate Implant Vs Root Canal Treatment.
19. Dr. Med. Michael Jahn: Scientific Consultant, Oral Implantology, Germany
Immediate Implant Vs Root Canal Treatment.
20. Professor Dr Mohamed Salem Rekab:
Clinical Evaluation of Dycal and MTA as a Pulp Dressing in Vital Pulpotomy.
21. Professor Dr Faisal Dayoub:
Root Fracture: Treatment And Prognosis.
22. Associate Professor Dr Tamer El-Gendy:
Treatment Planning for the Future: Endodontics, Fixed Partial Dentures - or Implant.
23. Professor Dr. Frank Pfefferkorn:
New Materials Introduced for Etching, Bonding and Restoring Endodontically Treated Teeth.
24. Professor Dr Tony I. Chahine:
Bleaching of Endodontically Treated Teeth.
25. Professor Dr Ismail Hagag:
Emergency in The Dental Office.
26. Professor Dr Hani F. Ounsi:
Lesions of Endodontic Origin: Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prognosis.
Professor Dr Hani F. Ounsi:
Maximizing the Life Span of Endodontically Treated Teeth.
27. Professor Dr Maged Negm:
Emergency in Endodontics.
28. Professor Dr Abd El Rahman El Kandary:
Lesions of Endodontic Origin.
29. Professor Dr Omar Fahim:
Calcium Hydroxide: the Future.
30. Associate Professor Dr. Hossam Tewfic:
Management of Endodontic Infections. Traditional, Modern and Postmodern Measures.
31. Dr Roula Albenni:
32. Dr Amany Badr Et Al:
Aesthetic Versus Metallic Post for Restoration of Endodontically Treated Teeth: Mechanical Evaluation and Finite
Dr Amany Badr Et Al:
Microbiota Associated with Failed Endodontic Treatment and the Outcome of Re-Treatment.
33. Dr. Ahmed Abd El Rahman:
Two Year Clinical Experience with Surgical Microscope: Advantages and Pitfalls.
34. Professor Dr Hamdy Adly Youssef:
Endodontics in the Third Millennium.
35. Dr Farid El-Askry:
The Effect of Core Material And Post Diameter on Fracture Load.
36. Dr Lubna El-Shafie:
The Adhesiveness of Different Types of Root Canal Sealers.
37. Dr Manar Yehia Foda:
Clinical, Radiographic and Histological Evaluation on The Use of ß-Tricalcium Phosphate, Hydroxyapatite and
Bioglass in Endodontic Surgery.
38. Dr Angy Galal Ghoneim:
Histochemical and Histological Evaluation on The Use of ß-Tricalcium Phosphate, Hydroxyapatite and Bioglass in
39. Associate Professor Dr Mohamed El Hawas:
The Effect of Dentin Depth on the Bond Strength of The Hybrid Layer.
40. Dr Karim Abd El Kader:
Diagnosis, Classification And Management of Traumatic Injuries.
41. Dr. Hind Abou El-Nasr:
Laser in Endodontics.
42. Associate Professor Dr Hossam Khalifa., Associate Professor Dr Mohamed Khalipha, Dr Mohsen Nour
Study of Sealing Ability of Two Root End Filling Materials.
43. Dr Samia El Sherief Et Al:
Access Cavity Preparation and Canal Orifices Location.
44. Dr Mohamed Attia Et Al:
Co2 Laser Effect on Physicochemical Properties.
45. Dr Mohsen Nour El Din, Et Al:
The Use of Surgical Microscope to Compare the Adaptation of Certain Obturation Techniques.
46. Professor Dr Abd El Fattah Amer:
Immunological Aspects of Endodontic Cases.